Friday, 20 February 2009
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
We have got
- Hand tools, nails etc
- Empty gardoprim herbicide containers
- Old wheelbarrow
- Grow pots
- Biscuit tins (full !!!!)
- Used paint tins
- Work bench
- Galv watering can
- Farm letter box
We need to borrow
- Well used traps to hang on the workshop walls
- Some possum and rabbit skins to hang on a fence
- Empty containers of baits and commercial 20L weed control chemicals
- Weed wacker
- Back pac sprayer to be used by Rob
- Seedling grow frame (small)
- Oldish park bench for green room (not warehouse type) needs to be meaty
- A very small stuffed fridge that we can cut the back off for fx shots for seed storage
- Potting shed stuff
- Mudfish trapsmall pile of potting mix against fence
- Sun faded 2008 wall calendar
- Anything else you can think of
Also for your convenience Ryan is loaning a small fridge for milk, 2 stools and a foldout picnic table for lunches, everyone gets their own clean cup.
We need to borrow 6 very simple folding picnic stools. Once we get in, and start rehearsing, people will no doubt think of other stuff. I'll be asking for people to rummage around and drop off at the gate.
Monday, 9 February 2009
Bush Telly had a good meeting with the site organisers of the flower show this morning. The grass surface is uneven so the set staging will need packers. We have been given permission to water during public show hours and will get our own 3 phase power distribution board. We will need to add some scaffolding for bracing because in high winds, the tents are opened up, ("save the tents - oops sorry about the displays").
Props delivery deadline Wednesday February 18
The Bush Telly office will not be staffed from Feb 20 till March 18 except for a quick early morning email check. We need all props to be dropped off at the office before 4pm Wednesday February 18. The props will be picked up from the office and packed in on Monday February 23 to use in rehearsals.
Tracy will drop all borrowed props back to owners on Monday March 16
At this time it is vital that all interviewees prepare a list of bullet points / potential interview questions so that we can make sure that the interview goes in the direction that you want it to.
These need to be prepared ASAP and emailed to Milly or posted to Bush Telly, PO Box 9000, Tower Junction, Christchurch by February 13th at the latest.